Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Thrift Store Thursday} Pillows, Purses, and Placemats, Oh my!

Oh what vintage finds I have from today's sorting at the New Image Thrift Store.

Photobucket

Most amazingly, they all coordinate together quite nicely, don't ya think?

First, let's talk about the round velvet pillllllows! Pristine.
Buuuut, I think I'm going to cover them in something that matches my decor. Sorry. At least I have a picture to show them in their original beauty. What do you think? Would you leave them as is or recover them?
Photobucket

Next up, a sweet white vintage clutch purse. I love vintage clutch purses. I never ever use them, but I would like to collect them. Instead, I will attempt to sell this one over at the New Image Thrift Store. So if you like it, please hop on over there and support a great cause!

Photobucket

Last, and definitely not least, my favorite find of the day actually: Three vintage vinyl placemats.

Photobucket

What can a person do with only THREE placemats you ask?

I immediately envisioned Cricut cut-out words adorning each placemat and hanging somewhere on a wall in my town house.

I'll show you what I come up with. Or they might end up on the New Image Thrift Store wall in the meantime, announcing the location of items like: Shoes, Belts, Curtains.

They're going to be adorable for sure, you'll see!

Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

  1. ah . . . where did you get them pillows? I want them! Seriously. . . . are those my Grandmas?

    ReplyDelete