Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simple Daily Chore Chart

I love, love, love using Excel any chance I get. I'm always making some type of form or schedule. The templates out there never seem to quite work for me, so I end up starting from scratch until I get what I am looking for.

I thought I would post some of my organizational tools here and put them out there for whoever might need to grab a chart.

This chore chart is something I came up with recently for a family that is providing in-home care for their elderly parent that is suffering from Dementia/Alzheimer's.

The family employs several caretakers, so for everyone to be informed about what is being done and what is yet to be done. I took the needs of the family and developed this simple chart to post on the kitchen cabinet for everyone to see and check off as chores are completed.

It would be incredibly easy to customize this chore chart into a list of chores for any family to refer to (please send me a message and I will email you the Excel file). Just change the titles to the chores you need done. You could black out boxes to pick and choose the days certain chores need to be done.

Have fun putting this handy chore chart to use for your family. Let me know how it works for you or what you did to customize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment